IAQA is dedicated to bringing practitioners together to prevent and solve indoor environmental problems for the benefit of customers and the public.
- About IAQA
IAQA’s membership comprises individuals and companies, including contractors, consultants, facility maintenance professionals, industry vendors, school officials, and representatives from state and federal government agencies. IAQA membership dues are remarkably affordable and include an enormous array of benefits:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- IAQ professionals gather at Chapter Workshops and our Annual Meeting, where they frequently discuss opportunities to leverage their collaborative abilities. Mutually beneficial business opportunities frequently result when IAQA’s multi-disciplinary membership gathers, as well as the exchange of educational information between members with common interests.
- Several active chapters
- Chapters hold 2-4 workshops yearly with outstanding educational programs on the latest developments in IAQ investigation and mitigation. Chapter Workshops include social events where consultants and contractors can explore opportunities in the commercial and residential markets. Meet local and national vendors as well as university and government representatives at these educational events. To view a list of active Chapters, please visit our Chapters page.
- Annual Meeting
- IAQA hosts an Annual Meeting with three days of top-rated technical sessions. Simply put, IAQA’s Annual Meeting provides indoor environmental education at its best. With more than 50 separate technical sessions, plus high-energy keynote speakers and world-renown industry experts, Annual Meeting educational offerings are unparalleled in the industry. If indoor environmental education is what you are looking for, the IAQA Annual Meeting is where you want to be!
- “The IAQA View” in Healthy Indoors Magazine
- IAQA has partnered with IAQnet to have a section within their online magazine, Healthy Indoors. “The IAQA View” will have technical content, updates from the association, upcoming educational opportunities, and more. All IAQA members will receive this publication straight to their inbox every month.
- Online Classes with IAQA University
- IAQA University offers a library of 50 one-hour online classes. Members get exclusive discounts! IAQA online education is delivered via a high-tech, user-friendly platform that is second to none. You can take IAQA educational classes online 24/7 in the comfort of your home or office.
- Monthly Webinars
- IAQA produces monthly educational webinars on a wide variety of indoor environmental consulting and contracting topics. Webinars are professionally produced and offer cutting-edge information, with discounts available exclusively to IAQA members.
- Education Courses
- IAQA offers training courses for workers, technicians and supervisor/managers on IEQ investigations, microbial remediation and more. Members get exclusive discounts! To ensure the highest quality indoor environmental education, IAQA-approved training providers are extensively vetted by IAQA’s Education Committee. Course curriculum is based on the very latest research, standards and science.
- Continuing Education
- IAQA courses, chapter workshops, online classes, webinars and the annual meeting typically qualify for continuing education credits towards certification renewal by industry certifying bodies. With IAQA membership, you can fulfill virtually all of your continuing educational requirements.
- IAQA Digest
- Stay educated and informed on the latest industry research, news and events through IAQA Digest, a weekly e-newsletter available exclusively to IAQA members.
- Consumer Lead Generation
- IAQA’s robust online member database helps consumers find you from IAQA’s interactive website! Create your personalized IAQA online member profile and separate yourself from your competition by showcasing your range of services, qualifications, experience and education.
- Tech Tips
- “Tech Tip” videos are released twice each month. These short educational videos may be used to educate personnel, clients and colleagues. Members may also link them to their websites to enhance their ability to educate customers.
- Government Affairs Reporting
- Active tracking and reporting on state IAQ legislative proposals.
- Social Networking
- IAQA’s LinkedIn Group is among the most active and vibrant on the Internet. Find out what is happening and benefit from peer-to-peer education from experts from around the world. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates on what is happening within IAQA!
- Research Support
- IAQA co-funds research on a wide variety of IEQ issues by prestigious institutions. IAQA supports education in the indoor environmental fields.
- IAQA helps create the Standards that define your work practices. Join a committee and help produce industry standards.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- As an IAQA member, you can help shape the future of the industry and organization by serving on a wide variety of committees. Some of the best networking and educational opportunities come from volunteering at IAQA.
- Member Recognition
- Members receive a membership certificate, suitable for framing, and limited license to use the IAQA logo in advertising and commerce.
- IAQA represents the views of the industry to governmental agencies and NGOs.
Membership is so affordable, why not join today! Right away you’ll start receiving IAQA Digest and other valuable information. You will receive a Certificate of Membership to represent your professional commitment to the IAQ industry to colleagues.
You’ll have access to a full-time professional staff at IAQA Headquarters that often assists members with special projects and problems. You won’t miss out on “IAQA Alerts” — special emails circulated to members regarding disaster activities, or legislative issues that may affect the industry.
GO GREEN! APPLY ONLINE HERE!