Currently doing PhD through Research at Queensland University of Technology under the supervision of Professor Lidia Morawska, PhD – Director, International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (WHO CC for Air Quality and Health) and Co-Director – Australia, Australia – China Centre for Air Quality Science and Management.
Research field is the occurrence of microbial contamination in buildings caused by energy efficient technology, operation and design.
- Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist – National Air Duct Cleaners Association USA
- Certified Ventilation Inspector – National Air Duct Cleaners Association USA
- Certified Ventilation System Mould Remediator – National Air Duct Cleaners Association USA
- Certified Bio-recovery Technician – American Bio-recovery Association
- Certified Water Restoration Technician – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification USA
- Certified Applied Microbial Remediation – Technician Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification USA
- Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant – American Council for Accredited Certification
- 2005 – 2006 Founder and Victorian State President – Australian Institute of Hotel Engineering
- 2006- 2008 Region 11 (Oceania) Coordinator – National Air Duct Cleaners Association USA
- 2008 – 2009 Group Convenor – AIRAH* HVAC Hygiene Special Interest Group
- 2009 – 2011 Board of Directors – *Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air-conditioning & Heating
- 2012 – Present Founder & President – Indoor Environmental Quality Association
Extensive experience in the assessment, cleaning and remediation of contaminated Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) systems and buildings.
Contamination types include but are not limited to,
- Radioactive Isotopes
- Infectious Diseases (Viruses)
- General dust and particulate
- Lead dust
- Heavy metals
- Synthetic mineral fibres